Digital Post-Production & Lightroom Workshop
Bring your photography to the next level! You will learn the finishing touches of digital photography, we will share our our secrets of RAW file processing in Adobe Lightroom as well as Photoshop . BEGINNER and ADVANCED photographers are welcome!
- Use of a professional computer with the latest software versions.
- One-on-one instruction with an experienced professional photographer.
- We assist you in editing your images and bringing all of your best shots to the next level!
- Valuable insider knowledge relating to professional camera technology, conceptual critique, workflow and digital post-production secrets.
- Having your own images finessed with our help and made ready to print, share or publish. You will be amazed even if you have prior editing experience with how much better your images can be!
Come join us for our fun and interactive four hour Lightroom and Post Production class! This is a perfect compliment to one of our full day or night photography workshops!
Here, we take you every step of the way from RAW to a finished and polished image. If you're unsatisfied with the final look of your images and want to know techniques for professional level image finessing, this class is for you! We are focused on educating you how to perfectly capture your vision; Not excluding any of our hidden tricks and workflow methods.
If you've ever looked at a professional photographer's work and thought "How do I get my images to look like THAT?!", We answer every question, critique and advise, and have you come away with tools to improve any facet of photography you seek to develop. Ultimately this class isn't just about our special tips/tricks, but really its designed to help you develop a style of your own that suits your needs and vision.
We'll be meeting at a local cafe to support Kaua'i local business and enjoy wonderful coffee, food, and atmosphere!
This is a one-on-one class so we can meet whatever time is most convenient for you! (We usually meet in the morning and the class is about 4 hours.) Register ASAP and be prepared for a fantastic educational experience!
"I learned so much more about Lightroom and how I could turn an already good shot into a compelling one. I’m thrilled with the photos I took and am getting tons of positive feedback. This series of workshops definitely helped me take my photography to the next level."
—Carolynn C. (Toronto, Canada)
Our other workshops:
Sunset & Night Adventure Photography Workshop ($250)